Last updated: [04/06/2023]
1. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways when you visit our Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. The personal identification information we may collect includes your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about your means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal identification information for the following purposes:
– To process and fulfill your orders: We use the information you provide when placing an order to process and deliver the products you have requested.
– To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
– To personalize the user experience: We may use aggregated information to understand how our users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Compliance with legal obligations
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
9. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.